From cradle to… long life!
We followed our products from concept and development through to production and quality testing, packed them with care and shipped them to you. But for us, the process doesn’t end here. We’d love to know whether our products are serving you well and that you’re getting value for money. This is why we’re organising a Photo Competition of Micron equipment in use.
Share your experience and win a Canon IXUS
Enter our photo competition to share your user experience with us and you could be the winner of the stylish Canon IXUS 117 HS Digital Camera featuring:
- 28mm Wideangle Zoom with Optical Image Stabiliser
- High Sensitivity 12.1 Megapixel Sensor
- 3.0” LCD Screen
- Full HD Movies with Dynamic Image Stabilisation
- 32-Scene Smart Auto
- High Speed Burst and Super Slow Motion Movie
To enter, simply email your photo(s) showing our products in use to [email protected] by 31st May 2012 with the subject line “Photo Competition” – it’s that simple! (Be sure to read the Terms of Conditions below.) And, to maximise your chances of winning, you can send as many images as you like which will be classed as separate entries.
To qualify as a competition entry, the image(s) should picture Micron equipment in real life application and should be at least 300KB in size. We’d like to leave the rest up to you to really get your creative juices flowing:
- The photo(s) could be taken in a field, on a road side, plantations, golf course or in the air – in fact, anywhere where you have used our products
- Any current model of our hand-held sprayer, weed wiper or applicator or any vehicle or aircraft mounted equipment could be featured in the photograph
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition for a chance to win a Canon IXUS 117 HS Digital Camera, photo(s) should be emailed to [email protected] by 31st May 2012.
- The winning entry will be decided upon by Micron Group and notified by 18th June 2012.
- The winning image will be awarded a Canon IXUS 117 HS Digital Camera (Black).
- The prize cannot be interchanged for another item or money.
- Upon entering the competition, the entrant is consenting for the image to be used by Micron in its publicity and marketing materials and to be shared with third parties.
- Images must feature Micron equipment in use and be at least 300KB in size.
- Multiple images can be submitted by one person and will be classed as separate entries.