The Ulvamast V4 is the latest generation vehicle mounted ULV sprayer for control of migrant pests such as locusts, grasshoppers and armyworm. Thanks to its CDA (Controlled Droplet Application) technology, Ulvamast V4 produces evenly sized droplets of 50-100 micron to deliver highly effective and efficient spraying. Spray volumes are typically 0.5 - 3.0 l/ha.
The Ulvamast V4 incorporates a Micron AU6449 rotary atomiser, a 100 litre tank, in-line filter and pump. It also has a number of innovative features such as a folding mast with locking extension arm, and stainless steel braided PTFE line hose pipes and comes with a choice of standard or electronic in-cab controller to regulate the flow rates.
- CDA technology produces evenly sized droplets and increases spraying efficiency
- Optimal droplet sizes for migrant pest control (50-100 μm)
- Compatible with all ULV formulations and biological products
- Powered entirely by vehicle battery with in-cab control for operator safety
- Robust and cost-effective
- A choice of electronic or standard controller for regulating flow rate
The Ulvamast V4 is available in two versions:
Ulvamast V4 E
Electronic controller (in cab) and a choice of ten pre-set flow rates from 0.2 – 1.5 litres per minute.
Ulvamast V4 M
Standard in cab switch box to operate the Micron AU6449 rotary atomiser and pump with flow rate control via in line orifice restrictor plates.
Micronair Spraytrac GPS track guidance system and Spraymaps software
We also offer Spraytrac precision guidance and reporting system developed specifically for vehicles used for migrant pest spraying. For more information, please download the GPS Handbook below.
- Ulvamast V4 Brochure (English) (PDF 261 Kb)
- Ulvamast V4 Brochure (Français) (PDF 262 Kb)
- Ulvamast V4 Brochure (Русский) (PDF 283 Kb)
- Ulvamast V4 manual (English) (PDF 1909 Kb)
- Ulvamast V4 manual (Arabic) (PDF 1394 Kb)
- Ulvamast V4 manual (Russian) (PDF 1712 Kb)
|Specification||V4E & V4M|
|Frame||Strong 30mm and 40mm box section mild steel. Folding mast and support arm. Nylon coated.|
|Tank||UV stabilised HDPE|
|Hose||Stainless steel braided PTFE|
|Mast height||2.5 m (approx)|
|Tank capacity||100 l (plus 10 l flushing tank)|
|Atomiser||Micron AU6449 (electric direct drive, single high speed 7200 rpm)|
|Power supply||12 V DC vehicle battery|
|Current consumption||8 Amps maximum|
|Pump||Magnetic drive gear|
|Flow rate||0.2 - 1.5 l/min|
|Pump||Magnetic drive centrifugal|
|Flow rate||0.2 - 2 l/min|