Cold Fogger for EH spraying
The Micron AU9100 is a vehicle-mounted cold fogging machine developed specifically for the control of adult mosquitoes, flies and similar pests using both conventional and water-based ULV insecticides.
The Micron AU9100 provides excellent control of spray droplet size and insecticide output, whilst being easy to operate and maintain. It is intended for use by municipalities, pest control contractors, military camps and similar organisations requiring reliable, cost-effective pest control. The machine uses a reliable 13 HP single cylinder 4-stroke engine to drive an air blower. The sprayhead contains no moving parts and is fitted with unique interchangeable orifice discs for adjustment of spray droplet size.
- Adult mosquito control
- Fly control
- Simple, robust construction
- Precise droplet size control for effective ULV application
- Suitable for conventional and water based ULV formulations
- Cab mounted remote control
- Tool kit and installation hardware
- Durable welded steel frame designed to withstand operation in rough terrain.
- Engine and blower supported on anti-vibration mounts.
- Universal mounting base for easy installation on a wide range of vehicles.
- Narrow frame allows easy access to bed of vehicle alongside sprayer.
- The single sprayhead uses a highly efficient vortex nozzle to produce a narrow spectrum of spray droplets.
- Interchangeable nozzle outlets provide optimum droplet size for both conventional and water-based ULV insecticides.
- The sprayhead can be independently adjusted horizontally and vertically for optimum delivery of spray to target.
- The tall sprayhead mount ensures that spray is released well above air turbulence behind the vehicle.
Engine and blower
- Reliable 13 HP Honda 4-stroke engine with recoil start.
- Engine installation approved by Honda and engine covered by Honda worldwide warranty through local service centres.
- 6.5 litre fuel tank gives approx 3 hours spraying time.
- Efficient and reliable rotary blower delivers air to sprayhead.
- Large, easily maintained air inlet filter designed for use in dusty environments.
- Engine and air outlet silencers minimise noise during operation.
- Easy access to engine for servicing.
Insecticide tank, pump and controls
- 50 litre insecticide tank maximises spraying time without refilling.
- Large 180 mm diameter tank filler cap with filter minimises risk of spillage whilst filling.
- Drain valve allows easy and safe emptying of tank after use.
- Magnetic drive positive displacement insecticide pump eliminates need for shaft seals for maximum reliability and compatibility with ULV formulations.
- Control box in cab of vehicle for remote operation of pump.
- Indicator lights on control box give simple indication of correct operation of sprayer.
- Engine can be stopped from control box in vehicle cab.
- Safety interlock ensures that sprayhead can only operate whilst engine and blower are running, eliminating accidental discharge of insecticide.
- Automatic oil level sensor stops engine of the oil level is low, preventing engine damage.
- Large capacity insecticide filter with easy access for cleaning.
- PTFE lined hoses with stainless steel outer braid for maximum resistance to insecticide and accidental damage.
- All pipe fittings made from brass or stainless steel for compatibility with conventional and water based ULV formulations.
- Option of manual flow control (with fixed restrictors or adjustable valve) or electronic flow control from vehicle cab.
- Electrical power supplied from vehicle battery.
Simple operation and maintenance
- Simple operator controls in cab of vehicle.
- Output rate can be fixed with orifice discs to prevent accidental changes being made whilst in operation.
- Manual throttle control allows engine to be set to idle when not spraying, reducing noise and fuel consumption.
- All components easily accessible for maintenance.
- No specialist tools or equipment required for routine maintenance.
- Simple control system for maximum reliability and easy maintenance. There are no electronic systems in the Micron AU9100M version.
- Routine maintenance can be carried out by any competent vehicle mechanic.
- All spare parts readily available from Micron Sprayers Ltd and distributors.
- Service and spare parts for engine available through worldwide Honda service centres.
- AU9100 Brochure (English) (PDF 454 Kb)
- AU9100 Brochure (Français) (PDF 451 Kb)
- AU9100 Manual (English) (PDF 1209 Kb)
Length 1450 mm, width 650 mm, height 800 mm excluding sprayhead (1300 mm including sprayhead)
Spray release height:
1250 mm above vehicle bed
210 Kg (tanks empty)
13 HP Honda GX series 4-stroke with recoil start
Standard 93 – 95 octane unleaded petrol (gasoline)
6.5 litre capacity steel with splashproof filler cap (provides approximately 3 hours spraying time)
250 m3/hour capacity rotary blower running at 3200 RPM
Stainless steel construction with vortical nozzle and interchangeable outlet orifices to adjust droplet size